Translate

Sunday, March 3, 2013


It is this very moment on the 3/3/2013, it doesn't matter though for it is just a row of numbers. I am The Buddha The Sangha and The Dharma. And so are you. To go into memory, that little detail some 13 years ago when i saw that book Tibetan Buddhism and I walk around it long time afraid to be thrown to hell, the Christian hell for being interested in other religion and betraying God. And so it happened, the hell has been revealed to me. The hell of my own mind. The moment i read the 4 noble truths i understood something. Or rather i felt they carry the light of reality. I was able to relate to it, I was able to understand through my own experience that which they carry, the suffering, the attachment, the ego, myself. All totally unreal as anything, totally unreal, still so very real. And it all kept tumbling......At this very moment all hells are part of me, all heavens are part of me, all religions are part of me, i am part of all. I am not enlightened master, i am not Buddha, i am not Sangha and i am not God, I am all that at once and i have never came to existence only to be able to write these very words.

No comments:

Post a Comment