Translate

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

On dreams

On dreams,

Ultimately some very interesting dream I had, which in connection with the currently ongoing Namkhai Norbu retreat is beautifully integrating. So there was a church or a place where there was a retreat and a man, bald man presented some teaching and answered or ignored overcomplicated questions. Then a Lady came and she laid down in front of that person and they touched foreheads. There was a lot of movement inside, excitement was clearly felt. The lady approached me and handed or showed a box with questions and answers. She Was Ayu Khandro, the bald man was a little dual or rather made of two - a connection - Huang Po the Chinese Zen Master and Chogyal Trungpa. The next day listening to the retreat I had very clear insight of these two in my dream representing Samantabhadra and Samantabhadri, them touching the foreheads as the sign of primordial union. The box is filled with information for me. It is one of the many occasions when I receive objects from different spiritual personalities. Then pulling some cards of an trot-like oracle deck I use - I have pulled two cards, a man and a woman, both carrying red scarf, the cards put together connect the scarf - like non dual of Samantabhadra and Samantabhadri. This dream connected with one I had years back integrate the power of transmission. 

So it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment